11. Next year Khosun Industries will ______ several employees to work in the new factory in Kuala Lumpur.
A. sent B. send C. sends D. sending
12. Many scientists estimate, the number will keep increasing _____ an annual rate of tens of millions.
A. on B. in C. of D. at
13. The defense lawyer was questioning the old man who was one of the ______ of the murder committed last month.
A. observers B. witnesses C. audiences D. viewers
14. Because the boardroom is being painted, the meeting this afternoon will ______ in the conference room on the fourth floor.
A. have held B. be holding C. hold D. be held
15. Attitudes to mental illness have ______ in recent years.
A. displayed B. shown C. demonstrated D. shifted